- 800g pork collar
- 250g sugar
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons salted bean paste
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- Cut the pork into strips 3 cm thick and 8 cm long.
- Mix all the ingredients into the pork and let it brine for 4 hours.
- Spread pork around the baking pan and roast in 180ºC in the oven for approximately 25 minutes or until cooked.
- Once cooked in the oven, place the pork in a frying pan under high heat and slightly pan-fry the char siew until the skin browns.
- Serve with rice or noodles.