- 300g flat noodles
- 100g leafy vegetable
- 50g sliced mushrooms
- 50g sliced carrots
- 80g bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 2 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine
- 1/2 tablespoon dark sweet soya sauce
- 2 cloves mashed garlic
- 2 sliced shallots
- 100g sliced beef or chicken
- Stir fry noodles in a hot pan lightly coated with oil. When they turn slightly brown, add soya sauce to taste.
- Remove the noodles from the pan.
- In the hot pan, add garlic, onions, meat, and two teaspoons of oil. Cool until the meat is 70% done.
- Add vegetables and saute for about three minutes, adding in the rest of condiments except for the dark soya sauce.
- Turn up the heat, add the dark soya sauce and saute for one minute.