Eagle Club Policies and Procedures
- Registration is online and classes are filled on a first come, first served basis. Successful online payment needs to be submitted within 30 minutes for the reservation to be confirmed. Otherwise, the vacancy will be released to the class vacancy pool.
- Minimum and maximum students enrollments are listed where applicable.
- Registration time frame will be listed on the CSA website.
- Preferred method of payment is via CSA’s cashless PayPal on-line registration system. In special circumstances, payment may be made by check or cash at the CSA office. However, cash payments are greatly discouraged.
- Late registrations will be accepted from March 27. All late registrations will incur a $50 late registration fee. Original program costs will not be prorated. *An exception will be made for students who are new to SAS.
- Any Changes or transfers to a different class or activity after registration is confirmed will incur a $50 administration fee.
- There will be no switches (transfers to different after-school programs or days) after you have registered and paid.
- There will be no make up classes for missed days due to illness, weather, appointments, etc. Eagle Clubs are second priority for scheduling and facilities.
- A confirmation letter with class dates, location, coaches’ contact and bus information will be sent to parent’s email prior to the start of an activity.
- No refunds are permitted with the following exceptions; families who are relocating or long term injuries.
- Long term injury refunds will be determined on a case by case scenario. Refunds will only be considered if the CSA office is notified within a timely manner of the injury occurring. Please contact the CSA office directly.
After School Procedures
- All children K-G5 must report to the MS cafeteria directly after school at 3:00 p.m. to check-in.
- Grade K-2 students will be escorted to the cafeteria by their classroom IAs.
- Grade 3-5 students will be responsible for making their way to the MS cafeteria on their own.
- Cafeteria supervision is provided until 3:15 p.m. or 3:45 p.m. when the after-school programs begin.
- At 3:15 p.m. or 3:45 p.m. IAs will then escort K-2 children to their designated program areas. Grades 3-5 are responsible to make their own way to their program.
- Students in 6th grade and above can go directly to their designated program areas.
- Elementary school students participating in an activity that does not start until 4:15 p. m. or later will need to check-in to the MS cafeteria and then make their way to study hall until program begins.
- Middle school students participating in an activity that does not start until 4:15 p.m. will need to be in a supervised area or activity (Club / Intramural / Team Practice / Extra Teacher Help / Squishy Court / MS Library / MS Cafeteria) until their 4:15 p.m. activity begins. MS students are not permitted to wait in the HS cafeteria.
- Parents are expected to notify the CSA office by phone or email if their child will be absent from their CSA class.
Pick-up Procedures for programs ending at 4:15 p.m.
- Grades K-2 students must be picked up by an adult at 4:15 p.m. from the designated activity location or ride the K-2 After-School Activity Bus Service (Registration and payment is made online during the CSA registration process). If K-2 children are not pick-up by 4.15 p.m., they will be taken to the ES office. No child will be left behind to wait for a parent, nor will children be escorted to alternative locations.
- By special request, Grade K-2 students who live in Woodlands area will be permitted to walk home with written parental permission. Parental permission should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On occasions when parents wish to pick-up their children instead of having them ride the 4:25 p.m. K-2 After-School Activity Bus Service, they must collect their children from the bus line in front of the Kindergarten group room.
- Grades 3-5 students may walk home, be picked up from the ES foyer by the Nurse’s office or ride the 4:30 p.m. 3-12 activity bus after confirmed enrollment in an after-school program.
Pick-up Procedures for programs starting after 4:15 p.m.
- Grades 3-12 may walk home, be picked up from their program location or ride the After School Athletics and Activities Bus open to grades 3-12.
- The After School Athletics and Activities Bus departs at 4:30 p.m. and 6:15 p.m. from the front of the Middle School and High School.
- Parents must contact the YEAP Bus Office @ 6360-6770 to arrange either the 4:30 p.m. or 6:15 p.m. After School Athletics and Activities Bus after confirmed enrollment in an after-school program.