SAS Alumni Transcripts via Parchment
For SAS alumni, Parchment is used to electronically send transcripts to locations all over the world - whether to a college, employer, or other organization. Whether you're applying to college, grad school, or your dream job, sending your official transcript is fast and efficient through our relationship with Parchment. There is a small fee payable to Parchment for this service, but the advantage of electronic transmittal means that the transcript will arrive at its destination quickly. Note: If you are a current SAS student or National Serviceman who has not yet started college, please contact your counselor to have your official transcripts sent in support of your college applications.
To order your transcript, click the banner below. The first thing you’ll do is create an account, then place your order and track it 24/7.
- Sign up for a Parchment account or if you already have one, sign in.
- Search for Singapore American School and add SAS.
- On the next screen you will be asked to indicate your current mailing address, enrollment status, year you started high school at SAS, and your SAS graduation year.
- Sign and give consent.
- Select a delivery destination and pay the processing fee by credit card.
- Search for your college. If found, select it.
- If your college cannot be found, at the bottom of the screen you will be asked if you would like to send a transcript attached to an email (assuming you provide an email address) or would you prefer your transcript to be mailed. Mailed transcripts are sent from the US and arrive at US destinations more quickly than from Singapore. On the next screen you will provide the address.
- SAS will receive a notice from Parchment and process the request on the next business day. You can monitor the status on Parchment.
Visit parchment.com/studentkit to access the Parchment Student Tool Kit containing:
- Video Tutorials
- User Guides
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Support Resources
In the unlikely event that you have difficulties with this process, please contact Jullaiha Rodzi in the SAS counseling office.