- How do I login for the first time?
- What is the Alumni Directory?
- Who can access the Alumni Directory?
- What if a classmates information is missing from the directory?
- I don't want to be listed in the Alumni Directory. How do I opt out?
- How do I find other alumni in my area?
- How do I change my address/email for all SAS mailings?
- How do I share alumni news about myself with other alumni and the alumni office?
- How do I report the death of an alumnus?
- I am not receiving Journeys magazine. How do I get added to the mailing list or receive it digitally?
- How do I submit a story idea to the magazine?
- Where do I send comments, corrections, or letters to the editor?
- How do I find a SAS alumni event in my area?
- How can I help get alumni activities/events/reunions started in my area?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- I’ve lost my diploma. How can I order a replacement?
- How do I get involved with SAS?
- Is the alumni network involved in fundraising?
- Can I visit the campus?
- Where can I eat when visiting SAS?
- How can I buy SAS merchandise?
- What are the SAS alumni office hours?
SAS’s alumni online directory keeps you connected both personally and professionally. It allows you to link up with other SAS alumni no matter where they are in the world. All SAS alumni, parents, and staff are eligible to be part of the directory.
If you are an SAS alumni, former parent, or former staff and would like to join the online directory, please update your information by logging in to the alumni portal. Please allow up to 5 business days for your information to be added to the directory and a login to be created.
We encourage alumni to submit news and updates on the SAS alumni Facebook page or with the SAS alumni LinkedIn group. We no longer have the “Notes and Quotes” section in the alumni magazine, Journeys, because social media is now the primary platform to share news and information. Social media allows for news to be shared immediately and provides the opportunity for meaningful interaction between alumni. If alumni would like to share news to be included in Journeys articles, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have some wonderful resources available if you’d like to plan a reunion or event in your area. Please click here for event planning documents and be sure to email us with your event details so we can include them on our website.
For SAS alumni, Parchment is used to electronically send transcripts to locations all over the world - whether to a college, employer, or other organization. Whether you're applying to college, grad school, or your dream job, sending your official transcript is fast and efficient through our relationship with Parchment.
There is a small fee payable to Parchment for this service, but the advantage of electronic transmittal means that the transcript will arrive at its destination quickly.
Note: If you are a current SAS student or National Serviceman who has not yet started college, please contact your counselor to have your official transcripts sent in support of your college applications.
Yes, you can! Prior to your visit you will need to request a scheduled visit and receive approval for admittance to the campus. If you do not submit your request prior to your visit, we cannot guarantee you will allowed on campus.
You can order SAS embroidered items directly from Lands' End. You can select from shirts and hats to bags and blankets.
If you are on campus, you can also purchase items from the Booster Booth in the high school.
Booster Booth items are also available for purchase and can be shipped internationally on the Booster Booth website.
Our office hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. We are not open on Singapore public holidays and school holidays. During the summer months, the easiest way to get in touch with us is to email us.