- What is the alumni directory?
- What are the features of the alumni directory?
- How do I login to the directory?
- I am not in the alumni directory. How can I be included?
- How do I update my information in the directory?
- How do I remove myself from the directory?
- Who can access the directory?
- Are there any limitations on how I use the alumni directory?
- I am unable to login to the directory. What could be the problem?
- I can be designated as a mentor in the directory. What does this mean?
SAS's alumni directory and mobile app keeps you connected both personally and professionally. It allows you to connect with other SAS alumni no matter where they are in the world. All SAS graduates and former students are eligible to be a part of the directory. Alumni are able to search for other alumni by name, geographic location, class year, and work experience.
The alumni directory, powered by Graduway, is available on your desktop as well as mobile app through Google Play Store and the App Store. Alumni are able to search for other alumni by name, geographic location, class year, and work experience. Alumni can also select to be a mentor for another alum or to serve as a mentor.
To login, you will use either your email address, Google, Facebook, or Linkedin account. We recommend signing in through your LinkedIn account so your career information can be included in your profile. If signing in with your email address, please use the email address SAS has on file for you.
If you are an SAS graduate or former student and you are not currently listed in the directory, it is because either we have your record flagged as not wanting to be listed in the directory or we do not have your updated information in our database. Please complete this form so that we can include you in the directory.
You can go into “Settings” under your profile in the directory and then select “Delete Account”. We also ask that you send the alumni office an email message at email@example.com asking us to remove you from the directory to ensure that your request has been recorded in our database for the future.
The SAS alumni directory is intended for alumni personal use only, as well as communication between SAS and its alumni. Do not share alumni contact information with people outside of the SAS community and do not use alumni information to create a separate database or mailing list. Use of the directory for any commercial, public, or political purposes (including sale, solicitation, promotion, market research, surveying, etc.) is strictly prohibited. By using or accessing the search tools in the directory, you agree to these terms.
If you are unable to login to the directory, there may be several reasons:
You may be using a link to an old SAS directory. Prior to September 2019, we had different providers for our directory. As of September 19, we have a new directory. The new link is: https://sasalumninetwork.org/.
You may not have yet signed in to our new directory. Because we have a new directory as of September 19, all alumni will need to create a new password when logging in via email address.
You may be using login information that you used to access our old SAS portal to log into this directory. This new directory is separate from our alumni portal and you will need to set up a new account for this directory.
The email address you are using doesn’t match the email address SAS has on file for you.
If you are unable to login or create a new account for yourself, please email the alumni office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose to be a mentor through the directory, it means that you can share your professional expertise with other alumni. This allows alumni to contact you directly. The alumni office does not manage the relationship between the mentor and mentee. If you would like to serve as a mentor, click “Edit Profile” and then under “Offer Help” select “I would like to become a mentor today.”
- What is the alumni portal?
- I am having trouble logging into the alumni portal. What could be the problem?
As of October 2017, the alumni portal has been updated. There are only two items behind our portal now: SAS Islander yearbooks and a link to update your contact information. All other information is on our alumni website and does not require a login. The new alumni directory, powered by Evertrue, is no longer behind the portal, but you do need to login to access it using separate login information from the alumni portal.
If you are having trouble logging into the portal, please go through the following steps to troubleshoot:
- The first step is to make sure you login to our new portal and not using the link to our old alumni portal. Do not use any old bookmarked or saved links to the portal or the directory since they will not work.
- Because this is a new alumni portal, everyone needs to create a new password for themselves when logging in for the first time. Either click onto “forgot password” to create a new password or click here to reset your password. You will be sent an email from Veracross with your new username for you to login to the portal.
- If you are using a different email address to login to the portal than what the alumni office has on record for you, then you will not gain access. To ensure SAS has your most updated primary email address, please complete this form.
- If you are sharing an email address with others in your household, the system will not be able to grant you access. Please complete this form for each person so that we can ensure each alum has a different email address and, therefore, a separate account.
- The alumni office does not have contact information on all SAS alumni. To be sure we have your contact information, please complete this form so that you can have access to the portal.
For SAS alumni, Parchment is used to electronically send transcripts to locations all over the world - whether to a college, employer, or other organization. Whether you're applying to college, grad school, or your dream job, sending your official transcript is fast and efficient through our relationship with Parchment.
There is a small fee payable to Parchment for this service, but the advantage of electronic transmittal means that the transcript will arrive at its destination quickly.
Note: If you are a current SAS student or National Serviceman who has not yet started college, please contact your counselor to have your official transcripts sent in support of your college applications.