Emphasis on Sportsmanship: Coaches, players and spectators must embody good sportsmanship. Umpires must be treated with respect, right or wrong.
- The length of the practice time and game time: There will be a 30-minute practice immediately before each game where Eagle professional coaches will assist parent coaches. Game time limit is 1 hour from the time the game started. For flexibility, and to allow more playing time, coaches have the option to set the game time limit and the warm-up/practice period within the allotted time of 1 hour and 30 minutes. Note: both coaches must be in agreement, otherwise continue with the established timings of 1 hour game time limit and 30 minutes practice.
- Padded bats will be provided for teams’ use. If a personal metal bat is used, it must be a Little League certified Tee Ball bat (26′′ and shorter) which features the USA Baseball mark and text, which reads ONLY FOR USE WITH APPROVED TEE BALLS.
- The continuous batting order is mandatory for all Tee Ball games.
- The side batting is retired when “all” players on the roster have batted one time in the half-inning.
- Base runners must stay in contact with the base until the ball is hit.
- When on defense all players on the team’s roster play in the field. Note: Coaches and parents are allowed on the field to assist and instruct players, keep order and ensure safety
- Keeping score is not required as we will not be updating standings for Tee Ball on the EAA Little League website.
- No team shall be scheduled to play two games in one day.
- To Coaches: Please respect the rights, dignity and worth of every player. Be fair and considerate and a positive role model for the sport and for your player.