Message from SAS PTA
Over 60 high school service clubs signed up for this year’s International Fair. PTA would love to have more volunteers to help out with the International Fair next month and the SAS Staff Appreciation Day coming up in April.
Message from Advancement office
Advancement office would like to thank parents and SAS PTA for giving so much time, energy, and commitment to SAS. A big thank you for all the donations last year. Approximately $100,000 was earmarked for the Academic Visitors-in-Residence program. It has given our students great learning opportunities!
Program Planning Guide and Course Sign-up
There will be personal academic counseling (PAC) and college seminars for students in eighth grade through eleventh grade from February 26 to March 11. More information on the courses will be shared with the students during this seminar.
New courses in 2019-20:
- AT Historical Inquiry and Research
- AT Geography and Field Research
- AT Psychology
- AT English:Literature
- AP Chemistry (Self-Paced)
- Reading, Writing, and Publishing in a Digital World
- Semester-Long Advances Studies Options in Mathematics:
- AT Multivariable Calculus
- AT Linear Algebra
- AP Calculus (Post-AB)
Course sign-up timeline:
- Program planning guide will be made available on Friday, February 22.
- Online sign-ups from March 12 to March 21.
- Course registrations not on a first come, first served basis.
- Have a conversation with your child before they submit their course registration.
- course sign-up
- high school
- parent coffee
- program planning guide