EAA Season Three Registration
The EAA program is pleased to announce the launch of our season three registration process for elementary and early learning center students. Complete details will be sent to families on Monday, January 20 at 10:00 a.m. Registrations will open Tuesday, January 21 at 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 21: First come, first served registration opens for all early learning center activities at 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 21: Phase one opens for registering activity preferences for kindergarten to fifth grade students at 9:00 p.m.
- During phase one, parents can select up to five activity preferences for their children. Parents can change their selections up until the close of this phase.
- Please note: Parents should only select activities they are prepared to honor and pay for if allocated.
- Thursday, January 30: Phase one closes at 11:59 pm.
- After phase one closes, the CHQ system will assign classes for children based on their selected preferences.
- At the end of phase one, children will be assigned a maximum of two selections.
- Monday, February 3: Phase one allocations will be emailed to parents by 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 6: Phase two opens (Additional choices on a first-come, first-served basis) at 9:00 p.m.
- During phase two, parents can make additional activity choices for their children subject to class availability.
- Sunday, February 9: Phase two closes at 11:59 p.m.
- Payment for all activity choices should be made at this time.
- Monday, February 24: Season three begins.